ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 is part of European Union’s Cross-Border Cooperation (CBC) under its European Neighbourhood Instrument (ENI). The total budget of the ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 is 54 mil. euro, out of which 49 mil. euro representing European Union contribution (ENI+IPA) plus national co-financing (10%). The Programme aims to improve the welfare of the people in the Black Sea basin regions through sustainable growth and joint environmental protection.
ENI CBC Black Sea Basin Programme 2014-2020 focuses on objectives and indicators producing concrete and visible results with an accent on sustainability and horizontal aspects.
Consequently, 2 specific objectives are set out to support the overall objective of the programme:
- Promote business and entrepreneurship within the Black Sea basin
- Promote coordination of environmental protection and joint reduction of marine litter in the Black Sea basin
The specific objectives will be pursued through priorities, which will be implemented as described below:
Specific Objective 1 – Promote business and entrepreneurship within the Black Sea Basin
- Priority 1.1 Jointly promote business and entrepreneurship in the tourism and cultural sectors
- Priority 1.2 Increase cross-border trade opportunities and modernisation in the agricultural and connected sectors
Specific Objective 2 – Promote coordination of environmental protection and joint reduction of marine litter in the Black Sea Basin
- Priority 2.1 Improve joint environmental monitoring
- Priority 2.2 Promote common awareness-raising and joint actions to reduce river and marine litter
Contact details for Control Contact Points